Monday, March 20, 2023

The Return Of Reviews Of Old Comics

Anyone following me for a few years might know that I gave up on my own blog about the time I took on a regular gig at Needless Essentials Online, where they were gracious enough to let me continue something I had started, Reviews of Old Comics. Since 2020, I've written lists for CBR, and haven't had time for any more reviews. I read many comics, but I never got to write a review. Now that is changing.


I am no longer with CBR. I am going back to the last thing I did for myself that I really loved doing, reviewing old comics. I don't have a set schedule, but I want to let everyone know that I will break the "first person rule" and sometimes include my personal experiences. I have a few years of editors urging me to be more authoritative and journalistic, and I now have Grammarly keeping me straight on the various mistakes I've made.

If you have any suggestions for old comics you'd like to see reviewed, just drop me a line. I try to keep them all over twenty years old, but someone once told me that age is only a number. They're also my rules, so I can break them if I want to.